Facts and Figures
- Two in three (67%) caregivers say they need help or information with at least one of these items.
- The most frequently reported unmet needs are finding time for myself (35%), managing emotional and physical stress (29%), and balancing work and family responsibilities (29%).
- Among these caregivers (who already use outside services) almost eight in ten (79%) say they still need help with such things as finding time for myself, managing my emotional and physical stress, and balancing work and family responsibilities.
- One in five caregivers say they need help talking with doctors and other healthcare professionals (22%)
- Caregivers who turn to the Internet for information are likely to look for information about health conditions and treatments (88%) or information about services available for people like they care for (55%).